Kanger Evod Battery 650mAh
Kangertech Evod 650 mAh Battery
The Kanger eVod batteries are available in both 650mAh and 1000mAh Regardless of the size, the eVod battery produces a constant power output of 3.7 volts. Try your Kanger eVod battery with the Kanger eVod Clearomizer, or any other clearomizer with a 510 or eGo thread.
A fully charged EVOD 650mAh battery should give you five hours or a 750 puffs, which will last an average user a day. It’s a great starting battery for new users of e-cigarettes and makes an excellent back-up battery for experienced vapers.
The EVOD 650 is actually ideal for anyone who wants a solid, reliable battery that always delivers. It is compatible with the full range of clearomizers from the cheap and cheerful CE4 clearomizers to higher end hardware. The Kanger EVOD 1000 has a 5-click on/off feature, allowing the user to switch it off entirely so there are no accidental activations. The button also has an LED light which will indicate activation and flash when the battery’s life is running low, though it helps extend the battery’s life if you top up the charge before it is completely exhausted.
Charge the EVOD 1000 with a standard USB charger which plugs into a USB port and can take between 3 and 4 hours to charge fully.
Kanger designed the eVod battery with both eGo and 510 thread compatibility, making it easy to use virtually all popular manufacturers clearomizers, glassomizers, and cartomizers with it.
Kangertech Evod 650 mAh Battery Contents
- 1 x Kanger Evod Battery (650mAh)
Kangertech Evod 650 mAh Battery Features
- 510 and eGo Compatible
- Output Voltage: 3.7v (regulated)
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Charge time: 3 - 4 hours
- Available in Six Colours
Kangertech Evod 650 mAh Battery Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3