Kanger Evod (BCC)
Kangertech EVOD (BCC) Clearomizer
The EVOD clearomizer has the same bottom coil heating system, ego threading, metal tube with viewing windows and great performance as the Kanger MT3 clearomizer but features EVOD's bottom coil head and the metal base is detachable, so it will be less expensive to replace a coil.
Unlike other Clearomizers, the mouthpiece of the EVOD is permanently attached and it is filled from the bottom. This two-piece design is a major advantage over other tanks with replaceable atomizer heads. If the EVOD atomizer head fails unexpectedly and the tank is filled with eLiquid, the atomizer head (base) can be easily replaced without the need to drain the eLiquid in the tank first.
To fill the EVOD unscrew the bottom atomizer head. Hold the tank upside down and fill with approx. 2ml of eLiquid. With the tank mouthpiece-end down, screw the atomizer head back on.
The EVOD is not 510 threaded so to use with a 510 threaded MOD or charger you will need a 510 to Ego Adapter. Even if your MOD has Ego threads, they may or may not be deep enough to make contact. We strongly suggest purchasing the adapter if you intend to use this Clearomizer with a MOD.
- Compatible with Ego series batteries
- 1 X Evod Clearomizer
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3