Aspire K2 Quick Start Kit
ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO CORONOVIRUS
Due to the ongoing pandemic the Royal Mail is experiencing severe delays in many areas due to staffing shortages, we are finding that 1st class mail is taking upto 6 days or more in some cases and 2nd class even longer and advise all customers who require their products urgently to utilise the special delivery or DPD services.
Aspire K2 Quick Start Kit
The K2 Quick Start Kit is a pen-style e-cigarette from one of the world's biggest e-cig manufacturers, Aspire. Aspire return to their roots and wrap the K2 battery in tough and lightweight carbon fibre and pair this with a tank crafted from metal and glass (capable of holding 1.8ml of e-liquid) - a durable tank and battery combination which carries a much more premium feel than many other kits of the same form factor.
The Aspire K2 Quick Start kit features a 800mah battery which should last around a day of light-to-regular use can be charged via the Micro-USB port found on the bottom the device. The Aspire K2 is a mouth-to-lung style e-cigarette which makes it perfect for those transitioning from traditional cigarettes.
- 1 x Aspire K2 800 mAh Battery
- 1 x 1.8ml K2 Tank
- 2 x 1.6 ohm coil head (1 x pre-installed)
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 800mAh battery
- Tank capacity: 1.8ml
- Micro-USB Charging
- 510 Threaded
- Available in Black (with black tank) or Pink (with silver tank)
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3