Aspire K2 Tank
Aspire K2 Tank
The Aspire K2 Tank can be used with almost any low power, eGo style battery. The K2’s premium-quality Pyrex tank will hold 1.8ml of e juice. Whether you choose the Aspire K2 Tank as a replacement or an upgrade, this tank offers excellent value for money. Stylish, and functional, the K2 has many of the features that you’d find on an expensive sub-Ohm tank. The K2 is fitted with a luxurious, stainless steel drip-tip. The drip-tip is a replaceable ‘510’ type, so it’s easy to swap for a custom alternative.
Airflow is pre-set for relaxed, mouth-to-lung vape – a lot like a filtered cigarette. This is a ‘bottom-fill’ glassomizer. After unscrewing the bottom section, you simply drip your e juice down the inside of the Pyrex glass. That Pyrex glass is an important feature! As well as being tough and heatproof, it also resists acidic e juice flavours like spice and citrus fruits.
The K2 Tank uses Aspire’s acclaimed ‘BVC’ replaceable coils. These coils are specially designed to extract incredible flavour from your e juice. A thick, organic cotton wick soaks up the juice, before it is ‘atomized’ by a heated vertical coil. The result is a luscious cloud of richly flavoured vapour. A K2 BVC atomizer coil will last up to 3 or 4 weeks. It’s quick and easy to screw a new coil into the bottom section of the glassomizer tank.
- 1 x Aspire K2 Glassomizer Tank
- 2 x Aspire 1.6 Ohm BVC Kanthal Atomizer Coils
- 1 x Replaceable 510 Drip Tip (Pre-Fitted)
- 1 x Filling & Coil Change Guide
- Capacity: 1.8ml
- Diameter: 15mm
- Standard 510 battery connector
- Compatible with any low power 510 battery
- Comes with 2 x 1.6 Ohm Bottom Vertical Coils (BVC)
- 1 Coil fitted ready for vaping
- Replaceable 510 drip tip
- Tough, acid resistant Pyrex tank glass
- Easy bottom fill mechanism
- Easy BVC coil changes
- Pre-set mouth to lung (MTL) airflow
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3