Vaporesso Tarot Nano Kit
Highly customisable and including all you need to get started with a powerful sub ohm vaping experience, the Tarot Nano Kit incorporates some of the newest technologies Vaporesso has to offer.
Enjoy up to 80W of power output or customise your setup down to as low as 5W. With OMNI board technology from Vaporesso you can closely tailor your vaping experience exactly to your preferences.
The Tarot Nano has a range of modes, including temperature control (280F-600F), Smart VW, Custom Curve Wattage, Custom Curve Temperature and Bypass.
The Vaporesso Tarot Nano Kit and its USB compatibility ensures you can update to the latest firmware, for as long as Vaporesso produce and support it.
The Tarot Nano is made from a combination of zinc alloy, aluminium alloy and carbon fibre and it is teamed with the Veco Tank with a 2ml e-liquid capacity. Top fill and top airflow design as well as a EUC coil system for both ceramic and traditional cotton choices.It also benefits from being truly leak proof for mess free top ups.
- 1 x Vaporesso Tarot Nano Mod
- 1 x Vaporesso Veco Tank
- 1 x 0.5 Ohm Ceramic EUC Coil (Pre-installed)
- 1 x 0.3 Ohm Traditional EUC Coil
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare Pyrex Glass Tube
- Ergonomic hand-held design
- Robust aluminium, zinc alloy and carbon fibre construction
- Compatible 510 threading
- Clear OLED screen
- 2ml Veco tank
- Up to 80W output wattage
- 2500mAh integrated battery
- Range of modes including Smart VW, Temperature Control, Bypass, CCW & CCT.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3