Vaporesso EUC CERAMIC Coils (5-Pack)
Vaporesso EUC Ceramic Coils are for use with the Veco Vape Tank and Estoc Vape Tank. EUC Ceramic Coils are available in 0.5 ohm and 0.6 ohm. With ceramic wicks rather than the traditional cotton, they are similar in design to the Vaporesso CCELL Coils.
Vaporesso’s Ceramic EUC coils deliver outstanding flavour and produce bigger clouds than your average coil, all while keeping your costs down with their innovative quick replacement system.
To replace a Vaporesso EUC coil head, you only need a to buy a new core while the outer shell remains in your tank; this is greener and cheaper than replacing the entire coil head (and even easier)!
The EUC Coil is compatible with the Attitude Tank, Estoc Tank and the VECO/VECO Plus Tank. The sleeve included with the coil also makes it compatible with a range of popular tanks including the Eleaf iJust 2, the Vaporesso Target and the Aspire Triton.
- 1 X Pack of 5 Vaporesso EUC Coil Heads
- Replacement Vaporesso 0.3 Ohm Veco One EUC Ceramic coil
- Push-fit replaceable coils for Veco tanks
- Environmentally friendly ECU coil waste reduction system
- A sub-ohm coil with a resistance of 0.3 Ohms
- SS316 grade Stainless Steel coil wire in a ceramic cup
- Compatible with variable wattage & ‘SS’ temp control modes
- Purer, cleaner flavour
- Extended life expectancy
- Increased cloud production
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3