Voopoo Drag S Pod Kit
Voopoo Drag S Kit
The VOOPOO DRAG S kit is full of features not found in other vape pods. A generous 2500mAh built-in battery outputs up to 60W of power, whilst a large colour screen displays all the key vape settings at a glance. A USB-C charging port is present to allow fast and efficient recharging, plus the GENE.TT chip provides fast coil activation in just 0.001s and comes with a variety of protection features to keep you vaping safe.
The stylishly compact DRAG S body incorporates a tactile soft leather grip, with the front retaining the usual metal DRAG design seen in previous models. The DRAG S can be used in both auto or manual mode to suit various vaping styles, while an interesting ‘achievement’ system ranks every vape you take, scoring you from the base level ‘Iron’ through to ‘King’ depending on how you use the device.
The DRAG S pod features a magnetic connection for easy removal and refilling, combined with a push-fit coil system for fast and efficient replacements. A fully adjustable airflow slider is present to customise the vaping experience to personal preference, and the kit also includes a 0.2ohm mesh and 0.3ohm mesh coil for additional options.
The VOOPOO DRAG S is ideal for all day vaping, and remains simple enough for new vapers to get to grips with, yet includes more than enough features to satisfy even advanced vapers, thanks to the GENE.TT chip.
- 1 x Voopoo Drag S
- 1 x Voopoo Drag S Pod
- 2 x PnP Coils
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Chip Card
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- Size: 95mm x 28mm x 32.5mm
- Pod Capacity: 2ml
- Coil Resistance: 0.2ohm mesh/0.3ohm mesh
- Output Wattage: 5-60W
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3