Vaporesso Revenger X Mod
Vaporesso Revenger X Mod
Revenger X, a new member to the Vaporesso Revenger Family, is so immersive that the device itself disappears into the experience. The mechanical buttons now give way to a highly responsive touch buttons, bringing out the more integrated look of the IML interface. Built with OMNI Board 2.2, in addition to all the advanced settings and output modes, it now has a more friendly UI, easier to navigate for all vapers.
The upgraded OMNI Board 2.2 chipset is even more user-friendly and straightforward than before; with just a touch, you can set the Revenger X to one of its output modes using the 0.96" OLED display: VW (high, normal & soft); VT (Ni, Ti & SS); TCR (M1 & M2); CCW; CCT; RTC and Bypass. A 16-level brightness setting and an 8-level vibration option both allow you to further customise the UI.
The Revenger X Mod has a IML (in-mould labelling) coating ,which is both harder-wearing and better quality than other common finishes, and has a huge maximum power output of 220W, delivered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately).
- 1 x Revenger X Mod
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Vaporesso USB Cable
- Display: 0.96” OLED
- Brightness: 16 tier adjustment
- Button: 1 physical fire button, 3 responsive touch button
- Haptic Pattern: mobile-specific vibration motor
- Output Modes: VW(H/N/S), CCW, CCT, VT(NI,TI,SS), TCR(M1,M2), RTC, BYPASS
- Battery: Dual 18650(Not Included)
- Temperature Control Range: 100C-315C/200F-600F
- Startup speed: 0.1S
- Sensory accommodation: 8 tier vibration adjustment
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3