Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
Smok TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
The SMOKTech TFV8 Baby Beast Tank brings the unrivaled performance of the TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank into a smaller form factor, creating a well-balanced dynamic range with 3mL juice reservoir, precision airflow control, signature hinged top-fill system, and introducing the new Baby Turbo Engines coil structure. The chassis of the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast measures 22mm in diameter, shortening the overall height from base to the top cap by over 15mm, while managing to hold a 3 ml juice reservoir. The refill system retains the ergonomically-orientated functionality, featuring the signature hinge-and-lock system to expose the e-juice ports.
Despite the shorter stature and diminutive in size, the Micro TFV8 Baby Sub-Ohm Tank is a compact rendition of cloud-chasing achievement. The new Baby Turbo Engines coil family have been precisely redesigned with a lower wattage usage in mind, introducing the V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core measuring 0.2ohm with an output range of 30 to 80W and V8 Baby-X4 Quadruple Core providing ample vapour and premiere flavours.
The option V8 Baby RBA head caters to building enthusiasts and is highly capable, integrating a two-post design for intuitive coil configurations. Internal airflow is immense for its structure, integrating massive dual airslots around the base of the mini TFV8 for adept airflow efficiency. The included Delrin widebore drip tip maintains high level of heat dissipation for use throughout the day, completing the performance-orientated platform.
Do not use Ni200 and Titanium coils with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistances. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device.
- 1 SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1 Preinstalled V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Head
- 1 Extra V8 Baby-T8 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- Instruction Manual
- 22mm Diameter
- 2mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.2ohm V8 Baby-T6 Sextuple Coil - rated for 40-140W | recommended 70-90W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3