Innokin Plexar Kit
Innokin Plexar Kit
The Innokin Plexar kit is Optimized to vape with Scion Plex3D 0.14Ω (60-100W) Kanthal coils. The advanced Plex3D Coil technology with ‘micro-grooves’ uses less power for more puffs per charge and delivers maximum flavor and clouds. Plex3D coils are made with Eco-friendly Wood-pulp which wicks faster for enhanced flavours. The high powered pen design of the Plexar is ergonomic, fitting easily in your pocket and features a comfortable high-quality firing button. Crafted with copper, the Plexar has a 25.6mm diameter and stands 149mm tall. The Plex Tank features convenient top-filling with fully adjustable airflow. The matching 810 Honeycomb Resin drip-tip is replaceable for even more customization. Safety is essential to great vaping and the Plexar has a full range of safety protections including overheat, charging, short circuit and over-discharge. NOTE: The Plexar is designed to only vape with Scion Plex3D 0.14Ω (60-100W) Kanthal coils. Innokin recommends only using Scion Plex3D 0.14Ω Kanthal coils with the Plexar. NOTE: The Plexar is compatible with both 20700/18650 batteries, batteries not included.
- 1 x PLEXAR 100w pen mod
- 1 x PLEX tank
- 1 x 0.14 ohm PLEX3D Coil
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x 18650 Battery adapter
- 1 x Replacment Glass
- Dimensions: 149mm Height, 25.6mm Diameter
- Compatible with 20700/1850 Batteries
- Copper alloy construction
- Available in multiple colours
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3