Innokin Jem Kit
Innokin Jem Kit
The Jem by Innokin is a fantastic mouth-to-lung flavour kit, and even allows you to change your wattage to find the perfect power level for your e-liquid of choice. Choose from power settings of 10W, 11W, 12W, 13W and 13.5W; to change the wattage, use the arrow keys on the front of the device. A clear, easy-to-read display shows you your wattage level and remaining battery life. The Innokin Jem has a slim stainless steel body housing a 1000mAh battery and comes with a durable Pyrex tank with a simple top-fill system: just unscrew the top cap to access the Jem Tank’s filling slots, and fill with your chosen e-liquid. Replacing the 1.6ohm Jem coil is just as straightforward: twist off the base of the tank and you’ll be able to unscrew the old coil quickly and easily. The Innokin Jem features an adjustable airflow ring situated at the base of the tank to allow you to tweak your draw. When the battery runs low, you can recharge the Jem using the Micro USB cable supplied alongside the kit. The Innokin Jem is a fantastic starting point for beginners, but gives you the ability to adjust your vaping experience to your exact specifications. Innokin are well known for their outstanding mouth-to-lung hardware, and the Jem is no exception; whether you’re just starting out in the world of vaping, or you’re looking for a portable mouth-to-lung kit for use on the go, the Innokin Jem should be a serious contender.
- 1 x JEM Battery
- 1 x JEM Tank
- 1 x JEM Coil
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 5 Level Wattage Adjust (10W, 11W, 12W, 13W, 13.5W)
- 1000mAh Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Convenient Top-Fill
- Adjustable Airflow Control
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3