Innokin EZ Watt T20-S Kit
Innokin EZ Watt T20-S Kit
Innokin are renowned for the simple, safe design of their vaping devices. This starter kit comes with a sophisticated, 1500mAh mod with 6 push-button power level settings. Mounted on the mod, there is a removable Prism T20-S Tank – a dedicated, mouth-to-lung atomizer that’s been specially designed for vaping flavour.
Many new vapers eventually switch from cigarette-style mouth-to-lung vaping to direct-lung or sub-ohm vaping styles. Though this EZ.WATT vape kit comes set-up for low wattage, mouth-to-lung vaping, a simple power switching system gives the EZ.WATT battery the potential to fire sub-ohm atomizers at settings up to 35 Watts.
If you want to venture into sub ohm vaping you can do this by simply cycling through the three optimized wattage levels (13-14, 15-18, and for sub ohming 30-35) indicated by a three-color LED light. Please make sure you have the preinstalled 0.8ohm coil in the tank before using the sub ohm option.
- 1 x EZ.WATT Mod
- 1 x Prism T20S Tank (0.8ohm)
- 1 x Spare Prism S Coil (1.5 ohm)
- 1 x Spare Drip Tip
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Packet
- Operating Wattage: 13W-35W
- Battery Capacity:Built in 1500mAH
- Maximum Output Current：13.5A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 0.2 Ohm (min.)
- Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/1A
- Tank: 2ml Top-fill TPD Compliant
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3