Innokin Endura T18E Kit
Innokin Endura T18E Kit
Giving the classic pen-style e-cigarette a new lease of life, the Endura T18E E-Cigarette Starter Kit ensures a consistently high quality vape experience.
This starter kit is great for those who are beggining their journey into the world of vaping it is TPD compliant with a colour match battery and Prism airflow tank that features a speedy twist top fill system.
This vaping system uses the same beautifully designed Prism airflow tank design as the iSub Apex Tank,the 2ml tank is made from both Pyrex glass and stainless steel.Supplied in the tank is a 1.5ohm Prism coil, ideal for mouth-to-lung vaping.
The battery has a 1000mAh capacity and is quickly and easily recharged with a micro USB charger, optimized at 14 Watts with 1.5Ω replaceable coils, the Endura T18 vape starter kit delivers a perfect vaping experience every time.
Please Note: Innokin T18e Coils are not compatible with the standard T18 or T22 tanks.
- 1 x Innokin Endura T18e Prism Tank
- 1 x Innokin Endura T18e 1000mAh Battery
- 2 x 1.5Ω Prism Coils (1 x installed, 1 x spare)
- 2 x Spare Drip Tips
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Endura Vape Stand
- 1 x User Manual
- 2ml Tank
- 1000mAh Battery
- Pass-through Capabilities
- Stainless Steel
- Pyrex Glass
- Fixed wattage - 14w
- 1.5 ohm atomizer resistance
- Safety features: low voltage protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection and load protection
- Simple one button operation
- USB Passthrough - vape while charging
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3