Innokin Endura T18-II Kit
ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO CORONOVIRUS
Due to the ongoing pandemic the Royal Mail is experiencing severe delays in many areas due to staffing shortages, we are finding that 1st class mail is taking upto 6 days or more in some cases and 2nd class even longer and advise all customers who require their products urgently to utilise the special delivery or DPD services.
Innokin Endura T18-II Kit
With the brand new Endura T18 II Starter Kit, Innokin have upgraded the all-time classic T18/T18E Kit to bring you an even better MTL vaping experience than ever before. This new version brings a sleek new e-cig design whilst managing to keep the simplicity of the original Endura T18E and also uses the same coils from the original version (T18E Coils). Featuring a bigger battery capacity, the T18 II contains a built-in 1300 mAh battery which should enough to see many vapers through a full day of vaping. The T18-II also features a choice of 3 power settings and airflow control to give you the ability to have more control over your preferred nicotine intake. This model also comes with a magnetic dust cover to ensure your drip tip and tank are kept clean at all times.
- 1 × Endura T18II Battery(1300mAh)
- 1 × Prism T18 Tank
- 2 × 1.5ΩCoils
- 1 × Magnetic Cap
- 1 × Spare Drip Tip
- 1 × Spare O-Ring Set
- 1 × USB Charging Cable
- 1 × Quick Start Guide
- 1 × User packet(Warranty Card, Warning Booklet, Battery Warning Card)
- 1300 mAh battery
- Magnetic dust cap
- Compatible with T18 coils
- 3 power settings
- Airflow control
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3