Geekvape Z50 Box Mod
Geekvape Z50 Box Mod
The GeekVape Z50 mod is a compact and simple option. Ideal for new vapers, it’s also a mod that you can keep using even if your vaping style changes over time. Powered by a 2000mAh built-in battery, you’ll experience more vaping between charges and up to a day’s use on a full battery. It also features both a classic 510 connection and a 1-50W output range, which means this mod can support a range of MTL tanks, as well as sub ohm tanks and rebuildable atomisers.
Though versatile, the Z50 remains easy to use. A simplified User Interface makes first-time set-up and future adjustments quick, and the fact that there’s only Variable Wattage means that you won’t spend time scrolling through modes you don’t use. All in all, the Z50 offers a stripped-back approach to vaping that suits the needs of most everyday users.
Safety and performance are key elements in any vape device, so GeekVape has included an advanced chipset inside this device. So, you’ll experience a fast ramp-up regardless of what wattage level you’ve picked.
- 1 x Geekvape Z50 Mod
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 2000mAh Built in Battery
- USB-C Fast Charging
- Colour Screen
- 50W Max Output
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3