Geekvape Z Sub Ohm Tank
Geekvape Z Sub Ohm Tank
The Geekvape Zeus sub ohm vape tank combines a sleek design with enhanced performance. Capable of producing a large amount of vapour and delivering a flavour to match, it's the ideal choice for high wattage vaping. Fits a wide range of mods due to its 510 connection pin and is compatible with Geekvape Z Series coils which support a range of different wattages. Two coils are included with every tank to get you started.
Everyday maintenance is made simple with the Zeus tank - the top-fill design means it doesn’t have to be removed from your mod to be refilled and the large juice port will support most bottle nibs. Thanks to the adjustable top airflow you have complete control over vapour flow for a tighter or looser draw, and its position also means that the tank remains resistant to leaks.
A push-pull design features on each coil, meaning tricky threads and stuck coils are a thing of the past. The Z series coils themselves feature a mesh build which increases flavour production by heating more e-liquid at a faster rate. This tank can be paired with a range of 70% and higher VG e-liquids.
- 1 x Geekvape Z Sub Ohm Tank
- 1 x Geekvape Z Coil 0.2ohm
- 1 x Geekvape Z Coil 0.4ohm
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x Spare Parts Pack
- 1 x Coil Tool
- 1 x User Manual
- Uses Geekvape Z Series Coils
- 2ml capacity
- 26mm Diameter
- Adjustable Airflow
- 510 Fitting
- Top Filling
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3