FreeMax Fireluke 2 Tank
The Freemax Fireluke 2 vape tank has been designed for sub ohm vaping. Able to hold 2ml of eliquid, this top filling tank features adjustable airflow and uses a standard 510 connection so you can pair it with your favourite mod.
The Fireluke 2 tank is easy to use and reliable, this is thanks to the to the premium build quality and the Stainless Steel body. For refilling the Fireluke a sliding top fill mechanism to reveal a generously sized juice port. The dual adjustable airflow will allow you to find your ideal inhale.
While this Freemax vape tank is compatible with the Fireluke coils, Freemax has included two of their new coils, the TX coil series. These unique sub ohm coils use tea cotton fibre wicks, which boost flavour and increase the lifespan of your coils overall. These are available in 0.15 and 0.2 Ohm resistances.
Overall the Fireluke 2 is a great subohm device for great flavour and louds.
- Freemax 2ml Fireluke 2 Tank
- Freemax TX1 0.15 Ohm Mesh Coil
- Freemax TX2 0.20 Ohm Mesh Coil
- Spare Parts
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 24 x 47.8 mm
- Material: Steel/Pyrex
- Thread: 510
- Drip Tip: 810
- Multiple coil options
- Multiple Colour Options
- Patented Tea Fibre Wick
- Sliding Top Fill
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3