Eleaf iJust Mini Basic Kit
ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO CORONOVIRUS
Due to the ongoing pandemic the Royal Mail is experiencing severe delays in many areas due to staffing shortages, we are finding that 1st class mail is taking upto 6 days or more in some cases and 2nd class even longer and advise all customers who require their products urgently to utilise the special delivery or DPD services.
Eleaf iJust Mini Basic Kit
The Eleaf iJust Mini kit is an excellent downsizing of the popular iJust series, capturing all the best parts this kit is focused on everyday use and portability. That means a compact size, sleek design and quality of life features.
The iJust mini utilises an easy top slide design as well as push insert coils for quick easy changes in both the coil and eliquid. The max power of 25watts coupled with the large-for-its-size 1100mAh battery will allow the majority of users to vape all day without recharging. The quick change GT coils are premium and can still deliver great clouds and flavour. Featuring 3 easy oputput modes of low, medium and high the kit also has dual adjustable airflow, this allows the user to dial in the draw that they are looking for.
- 1 x iJust Mini Mod
- 1 x iJust Mini Tank
- 2 x User Manuals
- 1 x GT Mesh 0.6ohm Coil
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- Dimensions: 22(D) x 104(H) mm
- Sliding Top Fill Mechanism
- Push Insert Coils
- 2ml Capacity
- Compact Size
- 25W Max Output
- 3 Output Modes
- 1100mAh Inbuilt Battery
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3