Aspire PockeX All In One Starter Kit (1500mAh)
Aspire PockeX All-In-One Starter Kit
An ideal starter level vaping kit
The Aspire PockeX All in One Starter e Cigarette Kit is designed to offer new vapers all of the advantages of sub-Ohm vaping without the technical complications. For hassle-free vaping, the PockeX kit combines a powerful battery with a sub-Ohm atomizer tank, all in one easy-to-use device. Even with a tight, cigarette style draw, the PockeX kit produces dense vapour clouds with deep, luscious flavours. As well as being simple to use, the Aspire PockeX e cigarette is fully compliant with the new TPD vaping regulations.
The Aspire PockeX e cigarette kit is a simple device with a single control button. After pressing the button 5 times to switch the device on, just press and hold the button to vape. While the button is pressed, power from the built-in battery is fed to an atomizer coil. The coil uses heat to turn flavoured e juice into mouth-watering vapour. A tiny amount of nicotine in the vapour satisfies your craving. The PockeX is one of the best e-cig devices around for helping you to quit smoking.
Being just a bit shorter than the iPhone 5s, the Aspire PockeX is the ultimate pocket All-in-One (AIO) device. Packed with a 0.6Ω stainless steel U-Tech coil, the PockeX is a sub-ohm device. The PockeX has a wider drip-tip and larger top-airflow allowing for increased vapor production.
The PockeX’s discrete size and low-profile sub-ohm vapor production makes the PockeX your must-have vape when the need to taste flavour but chuck clouds is not appropriate. Now that is not to say clouds cannot be produced from this little stealth beast, they can, but the option is there when its really needed.
- x1 PockeX All in one.
- x1 0.6ohm U-Tech coil pre-installed
- x1 Spare 0.6ohm U-Tech coil.
- x1 Micro USB charging cable.
- x1 User Manual
- x1 Warranty Card.
- Size: 118mm x 20mm (with drip-tip)
- Style: Pen style device for mouth to lung, sub-Ohm vaping
- Tank e juice capacity: 2ml
- Battery type: Rechargeable via USB port
- Battery capacity: 1500mAh
- All-in-one, combined battery & atomizer
- One button operation
- LED status/charge light behind fire button
- Atomizer features tough Pyrex glass
- Atomizer compliant with UK TPD vaping regulations
- Compatible with all types of e liquid
- Easy top-fill system
- Easy coil change system
- Coils can be changed without draining e juice from tank
- Designed for use with PockeX sub-Ohm coils
- Works with coil resistances of 0.5 to 2.0 Ohms
- Pre-set with tight airflow for mouth to lung vaping
- Press fire button 5 times to switch on/off
- Automatic cut off after 10 seconds firing
- Short circuit cut-out & warning
- Low battery voltage warning
- Automatically stops charging when recharged
- Can be used for vaping while charging
- Big flavours from sub-Ohm coils
- Better cloud volume & density
- Designed for mouth to lung (cigarette) style vaping
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3