Aspire NX40 Box Mod
ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO CORONOVIRUS
Due to the ongoing pandemic the Royal Mail is experiencing severe delays in many areas due to staffing shortages, we are finding that 1st class mail is taking upto 6 days or more in some cases and 2nd class even longer and advise all customers who require their products urgently to utilise the special delivery or DPD services.
Aspire NX40 Box MOD
The NX40 is powered by a huge 2200mAh battery that features quick charging, a power output of 1-40w, various modes including variable wattage, voltage and bypass, and a host of inbuilt safety features including overheat, overcharge and short circuit protection. Powered by Aspire’s advanced APS chipset, the NX40 fires quickly and reliably.
The NX40 displays useful data (resistance, wattage, battery power etc.) on a crystal-clear 0.86” OLED screen and is operated with single tactile fire button and +/- keys.
The mod’s compact size makes it one of the most pocket-friendly bits of kit to come from Aspire, and pairs well with a whole range of tanks but especially the Nautilus XS.
- 1 x Aspire NX40 mod
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x User Manual
- Size: 60mm (H) x 24.5 (W) x 36.5mm (L)
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Voltage Range: 0.5 - 8V
- Wattage Range: 1 - 40W
- Recommend Resistance: 0.2-1.6ohm
- Support Resistance: 0.2 - 3.5ohm
- Continuous Fire Time: 10s
- Display: 0.86 OLED inch
- Charging port: USB-C
- Output modes: VW/VV/BYPASS
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3