Aspire Nautilus XS Tank
Aspire Nautilus XS Tank
The Nautilus XS vape tank is a compact and simple to use tank, recommended for users of all experience levels. Designed for mouth to lung vaping, it produces a discreet amount of vapour. With three coil options available you'll have plenty of options when it comes to vapour and flavour production. Featuring a 510 connection, this tank can be paired with most vape devices.
Featuring a 2ml e-liquid capacity, the XS tank is very simple to fill thanks to the threaded top cap. This is a top airflow tank and as such it delivers enhanced flavour from your e-liquids, this is because the airflow structure leaves vapour less room to travel. The ridged design of the top of the tank is not just for decoration, it actually acts as a heat sink creating a cooler vape.
This tank can be used with the Aspire Nautilus coils, each of which utilises an innovative U-shaped chamber. It forces the vapour to pass through the coil twice before it travels to the mouthpiece - increasing airflow. For enhanced vapour production, the specially designed Nautilus XS coil can be used, registering a 0.7 Ohm resistance. You can also use the classic Nautilus X coils. For best results, we recommend pairing all of these coils with a high PG e-liquid, that's 50% PG or higher.
- 1 x Nautilus XS Tank
- 1 x Nautilus XS 0.7 ohm Mesh Coil
- 1 x Nautilus X 1.8 ohm Coil
- 1 x Set of O-rings
- 1 x User Manual
- Aspire MTL Tank
- 2ml Capacity
- Top Filling
- Top Airflow
- Cross-compatible Coils
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3