Aspire Nautilus GT Tank
Aspire Nautilus GT Tank
The Aspire Nautilus GT vape tank is a compact vape tank designed for mouth to lung and sub ohm vaping - thanks to the wide range of coils available. This tank is versatile and can be paired with both high VG and high PG e-liquids, refilling and everyday maintenance is simple thanks to smart features.
A redesign of the classic Aspire Nautilus vape tank, this newer model features quality machining and a range of helpful addition to make vaping easier. Chief among which is the top filling mechanism, this makes refilling not only quicker but also reduces the change of spillage and leakage.
Cross-compatible with the entire Aspire Nautilus BVC coil range you can use the Nautilus GT for mouth to lung and sub ohm vaping, making it a good recommendation for vapers of all experience levels. This wide range of coils allows you to find a model which suits your vaping style, with options that boost flavour or offer increased vapour production.
- 1 x Nautilus GT 2ml Tank
- 2 x Coils, 1 Pre installed 0.7ohm mesh + 1 x 1.6 Nautilus BVC coil
- 1 x 510 Drip tip
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- Size: 129.5mm x 45mm x 25mm
- Battery capacity: 1 x 18650 (not supplied)
- Tank Capacity: 2ml
- Coil Resistance: 0.7ohm mesh(fitted), 1.6ohm(spare)
- Output Wattage: 1 -75W
- Output Modes: VW
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3