Geekvape Z50 Kit
The GeekVape Z50 kit is a versatile option suitable for MTL (Mouth to Lung) and RDTL (Restricted Direct to Lung) vaping. With a 5-50W output range and 2000mAh battery, most vapers can use it all day on a single charge. The kit comes complete with the Z Nano tank (Zeus Nano tank) that can be used with a wide range of e-liquids and comes with a 0.3ohm coil pre-installed (a spare 0.6ohm coil is also supplied). You can also pair the kit with the any of the other Geekvape B series coils.
Thanks to the option of Variable Wattage, you’ll be able to adapt the Z50 to deliver your perfect vape in terms of vapour production. It also means that even if your vaping style changes over time, you can keep using the same kit, and its compact size means you can use it both at home and on the go.
The Zeus Nano tank is the ideal accompaniment to the mod, capable of harnessing the full power range that the Z50 can offer. The tank itself is also very easy to use, featuring top filling which means you can refill it without removing it from the mod first. Plus, the adjustable airflow means you can quickly swap between a tighter or looser inhale, for an MTL or RDTL style that fits your needs perfectly.
- 1 x Geekvape Z50 Mod
- 1 x Geekvape Zeus Nano Tank
- 1 x Geekvape B Coil 0.3ohm
- 1 x Geekvape B Coil 0.6ohm
- 1 x Coil Tool
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Spare Parts Pack
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Uses Geekvape B Series Coils
- 2ml Liquid Capacity
- 2000mAh Built in Battery
- USB-C Fast Charging
- Colour Screen
- Adjustable Airflow
- Top Filling
- 50W Max Output
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3