Aspire NX30 Box MOD
The Aspire NX30 Box MOD is the same mod as that from X30 Rover Kit, is a compact mod that can be used when on the go. Powered by a 2000mAh built-in LiPo battery, the NX30 has a perfect size for low-profile tanks.
Aspire’s NX30 Box Mod coming in at just 60mm tall is the perfect size for low profile rebuildables and tanks! It is also equipped with a 30 watt maximum output and 0.20 ohm minimum resistance to ensure compatibility with sub ohm atomizers. Although it is capable of firing sub ohm atomizers, you’ll get the most out of the NX30 when it is paired with a mouth to lung tank such as a Nautilus X or an Atlantis Evo with a high resistance coil.The NX30 doesn't have temperature control function.
- 1 x Aspire NX30 Box MOD
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x 510 adapter
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x User Manual
- Size: 60mm (H) x 22.5 (W) x 36mm (L)
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Voltage Range: 0 - 8V
- Wattage Range: 1 - 30W
- Resistance: 0.2 - 3.5ohm
- Thread: Spring loaded 510 thread
- Display: 0.86 OLED inch
- Charging port: Micro USB port
- 510 thread.
- It works well with Aspire Nautilus X 2ml tank
The NX30 doesn't have temperature control function.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3