Voopoo Argus GT Kit 160w
Voopoo Argus GT Kit 160w
The Argus GT kit is the latest creation by Voopoo. It's an impressively stylish and robust device which takes 2 x 18650 batteries and can fire up to 160 watts.
The Argus GT mod is partnered with the new PnP Pod tank which sits on a magnetic 510 connector so you can easily remove the pod in case you need to change your coil or re-fill the tank. Not only that but if you're lucky enough to have either the Voopoo Drag S or Drag X kits as well, these pods are completely interchangeable so you can enoy the PnP Pod Tank on whichever device you like.
This kit uses the Voopoo PnP Coils and there are many to choose from to suit your vaping preference. Thanks to the Argus GT kits state-of-the-art chip set, it will automatically recognise the coil inside the tank and it will not let the wattage be adjusted to anything higher than what the coil can take.
The Argus GT mod utilises a USB-C charging cable and the box that it comes in doubles up as a travel case so there's less waste and you have a convenient way to transport your device.9
Requires 2 x 18650 batteries (not included).
- VooPoo Argus 160W Vape Device
- 2ml Argus Pod Tank
- 0.2 Ohm PnP Vape Coil
- 0.15 Ohm PnP Vape Coil
- USB-C Charging Cable
- User Manual
- 160W Max Output
- Range Of Modes
- 2ml Tank
- Adjustable Airflow
- Dual 18650 battery
- compatible with all PnP Coils
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3