Vaporesso Switcher Mod (Standard)
Vaporesso Switcher Mod (Standard Version)
This superb customizable vape MOD provides a breadth of color options. This MOD fires up to 220 watts of variable wattage power loaded with an intensely functional temperature control suite that will impress any manner of vaper.
The Vaporesso Switcher mod gets its name from the switchable covers (sold separately). Each cover can be quickly removed and replaced with a different colour meaning your Switcher mod can be any one of 5 colour themes. This standard version does not have the LED coloured lighting of its counterpart.
The Switcher mod has Vaporesso's OMNI Board 2.6 chipset allowing for simple operation and ease of use. It takes dual 18650 batteries for power (not included), which can be charged via the USB cable provided in the box.
This a quite a beefy , weighty mod ideal for those who like something a bit more substantial in their hands for vaping.
- 1 x Vaporesso Switcher 220W Vape Mod (LE Version)
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Newly developed OMNI Board 2.6
- Switchable outer chassis colour
- Massive 220 watt output
- Optional LED lighting version
- Zinc alloy chassis core
- Dual 18650 battery power
- Large OLED 0.96 inch screen
- In-built puff counter
- Standard 510 connection
- Temperature control modes
- Output Modes: VW(H/N/S), CCW, CCT, VT(NI,TI,SS), TCR(M1,M2), BYPASS
- Resistance Range: 0.05-5.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
- Maximum Charging Current: 2.5A
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3