SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank
The SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank is the ultimate rendition of SMOKTech's goal of reinventing the Sub-Ohm Tank platform, implementing a top-level apparatus that excels in the use of extremely high power output alongside 6mL juice capacity, unique patented SMOK Turbo Engines coil structure, adjustable dual bottom airflow, signature hinged top-fill system, and heat-spoofing Delrin ultra-wide drip tip. SMOKTech has built a revolutionary system with an explicit focus on creating a powerful, high-caliber system with unparalleled cloud-chasing potential, starting with the patented Turbo Engines coil structure: featuring the V8-T10 (10T), V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), V8-Q4 (5.0T), and the V8 RBA (4.0T-X).
The crowning achievement resides in the SMOK V8-T8, featuring an octuple design in vertical orientation and capable of firing up to a staggering 260W for absolutely massive vapor production. The V8 RBA rebuildable head integrates a massive 18mm build deck with a two-post, dual terminal design sitting on top of dual internal airslots, allowing for massive airflow in conjunction with the external airslots.
Airflow is fed into the atomizer chamber from dual massive airslots, with a precision airflow control ring to throttle and practically cool the system as a whole. The TFV8 adopts a highly effective chimney, increasing the spacious internal barrel for higher airflow efficiency.
It utilizes an ultra-wide Delrin widebore drip tip with immense cooling properties and heat-spoofing capability during high wattage operational usage. The signature top-fill architecture is designed with a hinge-and-lock system without the need of threads and convenient refills for the staggering 6mL maximum juice capacity.
Do not use Ni200 and Titanium coils with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistances. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device.
- 1 SMOK TFV8 Sub-Ohm TC Tank
- 1 V8-T8 Octuple Coil Head
- 1 V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head
- 1 V8 Turbo RBA Head (Prebuilt 0.28 Clapton Dual)
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- Instruction Manual
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- 5.5mL Juice Capacity with T8-V8 Coil
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V8-T10 Deca/Decuple Coil (10T) - rated for 50~300W, recommended 130~190W
- 0.15ohm V8-T8 Octuple Coil (6.6T) - rated for 50~260W, recommended 120~180W
- 0.2ohm V8-T6 Sextuple Coil (6.0T) - rated for 50~240W, recommended 110~150W
- 0.15ohm V8-Q4 Quad Coil (5.0T) - rated for 50~180W, recommended 90~150W
- V8 RBA (4.0T-X) - 18mm Two-Post, Dual Terminal Deck
- 510 Connection