Aspire Skystar Revvo Kit
Aspire Skystar Revvo
Aspire brings you yet another great new mod and tank kit. Introducing the even more powerful, more up to date, Skystar Revvo kit. It's a dual 18650, 210 watt mod with a 1.3 inch touch screen and the revolutionary Revvo tank. Aspire has broken the mold for a tank of this type and brings you an all new concept in coils, the flat Radial coil. A coil for great vapor production and excellent flavor. The tank itself comes in a TPD compliant 2ml version and a standard 3.6ml version. It has adjustable top airflow and is top fill, it is simplicity itself to fill, change coils and even replace the glass.
No one has yet produced such an innovative replaceable coil for a tank until now, except of course, Aspire. The fantastic all new coil design, the ARC, 'Aspire Radial Coil' which sits horizontally in the tank similar to a 'stove-top' design. Of course the real trick in the design is the increased surface area of the coil for great flavor and great vapor production, made using Kanthal material and rated at 0.10-0.16ohm.
Battery installation is almost foolproof, inside there are clearly marked battery orientation markings (+ and -) and of course a securely mounted battery removal tape. When inserting the batteries, turn off the mod. Open the back panel by inserting a fingernail into the slot at the bottom and pull off the battery cover.
The Skystar can also be charged via the Micro-USB port. When charging the screen will display 2 flashing battery icons, voltage level, charge current as well as charge time. The charging port can also be used to update the firmware.
The Aspire SkyStar Mod features a 1.3inch beautiful touch screen impressive display.
Swipe down twice to access the full menu system and the responsive touch technology will have you navigating the system with ease.
The Aspire SkyStar features Wattage, Voltage, Bypass, Temperature and CPS. The screen also displays the time with the digital clock.
Swipe up twice to instantly access your power controls.
Requires 2 X 18650 batteries which are not included
- 1 X Aspire SkyStar 210w Mod.
- 1 X Aspire Revvo TPD Compliant Tank.
- 2 X Revvo Tank Coils.
- 1 X Replacement Glass.
- 1 X Micro USB Charge Cable.
- 2 X Safety Warning Cards.
- 1 X User Manual.
- 1 X Warranty Card.
- 1 X Protective Silicone Cap.
Skystar Mod Features
- 210W Output
- 1.3 inch OLED Touch Screen
- Size (without tank): 91x50x33
- Batteries: Dual 18650 (not included)
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Firmware upgradeable
- Wattage Range: 5-210 W
- Voltage Range: 0.5-9.0 V
- Coil Resistance: 0.1-0.5 Ohm
- Continuous fire time is adjustable from 5 to 15 seconds
- Magnetic Battery Access Door
- Micro USB Update and Charge Port
- Bypass mode
- Preheat Function
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- SS316L Support
- Adjustable Three Memory TCR
- CPS (Customizable Power Settings)
- Preheat Functionality
- Resistance Lock
- Temperature control: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
Revvo Tank Features
- 24mm Diameter
- Stainless Steel Protective Glass Sleeve
- Threaded Top Fill
- Single Spring Loaded Fill Port
- 2ml TPD Compliant Tank Capacity
- Triple Top Adjustable Airflow
- 10.5mm by 2.5mm Each Airslot
- Fully Closeable
- ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) Coil Family
- Horizontal Orientation
- 0.10 to 0.16 ohm
- 50 to 100W
- 80 to 85W Recommended
- Kanthal AF Wire
- Organic Cotton
- Drip Tip Acts as Drip Cap
- 12mm Wide Bore
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3