Aspire NX 100 Box Mod
The NX100 is Aspire's first high level mod that is powered by a single 26650 battery firing upto 100W for advanced battery life and power. The NX100 can also be used with a standard 18650 battery using the adaptor in the box. The device will only fire up to 75watts in 18650 mode. The Aspire NX100 will give you the battery life to vape all day at the power settings you desire.
The NX100 boasts a 0.9″ color TFT screen. There are 12 color profiles allowing for multiple text and background color combos. This enables easy matching up of screen colors to NX100 and tank colors. The NX100 also features and easy custom logo feature. All features can be adjusted without connecting to computer and adjusting firmware. The NX100 is extremely easy to use.
The Aspire NX 100 is available in 3 attractive colours - White, Black and Red.
- x1 NX100 Box Mod.
- x1 Micro USB charging cable.
- x1 User Manual & Warranty card.
- x1 Battery adaptor sleeve.
- Dimensions: 22mm x 78mm x 45mm
- Weight: 120g or 4.23oz
- Constructed from stainless steel
- Easy mode switching with unique “W” and “T” mode select buttons
- 510 springloaded connector
- 0.96″ TFT screen
- Power output range: 1W to 100W with 26650 battery, 1W to 75W with 18650 battery
- Power modes: VW, VV, Bypass, 3 x CFBP (power ramp modes)
- Temperature output range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- Temperature modes: Ni, Ti, SS, 3 x TCR modes
- Voltage output range: 0.00V to 8.48V
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω~2.0Ω
- Continuous firing range: 5s to 15s
- Powered by 26650 or 18650 (use included adapter)(Battery Not Included)
- Micro-USB charging
- Firmware upgrades
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3