Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank (2ml)
Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank(2ml)
The latest mouth to lung 2ml tank in the Nautilus series. Nautilus 2 employs a preinstalled 1.8Ω BVC coil, coupled with the bottom air flow adjuster, helping you to fine tune your vaping needs. A shorter chimney minimizes airflow travel and provides a better flavour experience, bringing the best out of your premium e-liquid. Interchangeable coils with other Nautilus tanks, further individualizes your vaping experience.
The Nautilus 2 is a quick & clean top-fill tank. Simply hold upright, unscrew the cap, add your preferred juice and vape away . You can drip, drop or pour your e-liquid, no fuss! A Fine airflow adjuster at the base of the tank can be turned to adjust the airflow to your preference with 5 settings. Personalizing your vaporizer just got easier.
- 1 x Nautilus 2 Tank
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus BVC Atomizer 0.7ohm (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus BVC Atomizer 1.8ohm
- 1 x Extra Glass Tube
- 8 x Orings
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Extra Drip Tip
- Tank diameter: 22mm
- Height: 53mm (includes drip-tip)
- Capacity: 2ml (complies with TPD rules)
- Connection: 510 screw
- Fitted drip-tip: Stainless Steel
- Spare drip-tip: Delrin
- Drip-tip connector: 510
- Authentic Pyrex glass e juice reservoir (spare included)
- Remove tank sleeve for top-filling
- Bottom adjustable airflow ring (5 settings)
- 0.7 Ohm Nautilus 2 coil fitted (rating: 18 to 23 Watts)
- 1.8 Ohm Nautilus 2 coil included (rating: 10 to 14 Watts, 4.2 to 5.0 Volts)
- Compatible with Aspire Nautilus & Nautilus mini replaceable coils
- Designed for increased flavour
- Easy to fill, clean & use
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3