Aspire Cleito EXO Tank - Clearance
Aspire Cleito EXO Tank
This is not just a slightly tweaked Cleito, this has airflow technology never seen before in the vaping industry. The Airflow starts in the slits at the side of the tank, moves down the casing and comes up through the coil to produce flavour and vapour never before seen from a stock coil.
The Aspire Cleito EXO tank is fully TPD compliant Top-fill tank with a 2ml Capacity and leak free top fill design. With its fully interchangeable coils with the Cleito tank just adds more convenience to your daily vaping. When a standard Cleito coil is installed the tank capacity will become 3.5ml. The larger sized pre-installed 0.16ohm coil makes tank capacity 2ml. (Cleito EXO 2ml is compliant with TPD regulations) The tank comes with a 0.16ohm Cleito EXO coil installed which can be fired up to 120watts, combine this with the amazing new airflow design and you have unrivalled flavour and vapour.
As well as its simplicity in design and high vaping performance, this tank also comes with a range of colours: Stainless Steel, Black, Blue, Anodized Rainbow and Bronze to meet your different colour preferences.
- 1 X Cleito EXO tank (2ml version with 0.16ohm coil preinstalled)
- 1 X Extra 0.16ohm Coil
- 1 X Extra Drip Tip
- 2 X Extra O-rings
- 1 X Warranty Card
- 1 X User Manual
- Compact 23.5mm x 57mm size
- TPD Compliant 2ml Capacity , expands to 3.5ml capacity with standard Cleito Coils
- 2 x 0.16 ohm coils provided
- Standard 510 thread
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3