As a new member of Revenger Family, the Revenger Mini Kit still utilizes the most advanced chipset OMNI Board 2.2 with a range of 5 to 85W, multiple output modes, backed by massive 2500mah built in battery while maintaining the compact design.
It is equipped with NRG SE Tank, featuring innovative GT Cores that comes in traditional and CCELL coils. The Slide-n-Fill design makes refill easier than ever. To make best use of the artistic In-Mould Labeling (IML) case , Revenger MINI kit lights up the back cover with unique patterns, standing out and blending in as needed.
The ergonomic design integrates the metal fire button on the side for better grip and make it easy to carry around. Take the Revenger Mini Kit with you and just enjoy the flavor and vapor out of the variety of GT cores available.
NRG SE Tank
The NRG SE Tank by Vaporesso inherited the Twist Open design, smooth adjustable bottom air flow from the NRG family. As a Special Edition, it is now 22mm wide, perfectly matching the new Swag Mod. It keeps the same universal compatibility coil selections. This little magic invention is the most amazing flavor tank Vaporesso has ever made.
- 1 x Revenger Mini Mod
- 1 x NRG SE Tank
- 1 x GT4 Core(Pre-Installed)
- 1 x GT CCELL
- 1 x Vaporesso USB Cable
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual.
- Power Range: 5 - 85W
- Battery: 2500mAh built-in battery
- E-juice Capacity: 3.5ml
- Voltage Range: 0.05-5ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
- Output Modes: Smart VW(H/N/S), CCW, CCT, VT(NI, TI, SS), TCR(M1, M2), RCT, BYPASS.
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3