Vaporesso NRG Mini Tank
The 2ml sub ohm NRG Tank from Vaporesso is hard to resist, packaged into a sleek, spacey design and a tempting price point with the capability to produce expansive vape clouds. The standout features of the NRG Tank include its slide-and-fill top cap with twist-open functionality which makes refilling the device a seamless, fuss free experience while the bottom heating insulation layer provides optimum protection from overheating. The inside GT Core coil system produces both purity of flavour and powerful, dense vape clouds.
A sliding top fill makes the Vaporesso NRG Mini Tank extremely easy to top up on the go. Sliding the top of the tank exposes the e-liquid fill hole which allows you to fill down the side of the tank.
As the NRG Mini Tank is designed to be used at high powers for large clouds of e-liquid, Vaporesso have designed a unique 'mesh' mouthpiece. This helps to prevent any e-liquid from coming back up through the mouthpiece when directly inhaling.
- 1 x Vaporesso NRG Mini Tank
- 2 x GT Core atomizer heads (1 fitted)
- 1 x Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 2ml juice capacity
- 22mm overall diameter
- Twist open filling design
- Stainless steel construction
- Removable drip tip
- Glass tank
- Smooth adjustable bottom airflow
- Coil: 0.4ohm GT2 coil/ 0.5ohm GT CCELL
- Various GT coil options
- 510 threading connection
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3