Innokin Sceptre Kit
The Innokin Sceptre comes with auto-select wattage. This means the intelligent chipset can automatically detect the resistance of the coil used and select the correct wattage, making the device easy-to-use and helping to extend the life of your coils. A white LED light displays when the pod is securely connected, which illuminates the pod and makes it easy to see e-liquid levels.
The device comes with two coils, a 1.2 Ω coil which is suitable for a Mouth-to-Lung vape which is similar to smoking and a 0.5 Ω mesh coil which is best for Direct-Lung vaping. The airflow is also adjustable, from tight and restricted (best for MTL) to loose and open (best for DL). This makes the Sceptre a flexible device which can be used for different styles of vaping.
The Sceptre also comes with boost mode, which increases power levels from 9 to 10 W with the MTL coil and from 18 to 20 W with the restricted DL coil, which gives you the option of thicker, denser vapour.
- 1 x Sceptre Device (1400 mAh)
- 1 x Sceptre Pod (2 ml / 1.2 Ω coil pre-installed)
- 1 x Sceptre 0.5 Ω Coil
- 1 x Micro USB charge cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Size: 106.8 x 29 x 18 mm
- E-liquid capacity: 2 ml
- Airflow: Adjustable
- Side fill
- Max output current: 8 A
- Resistance range: 0.5 Ω - 3.5 Ω
- Charging current: 5 V / 1 A
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £35
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £35
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3