ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO CORONOVIRUS
Due to the ongoing pandemic the Royal Mail is experiencing severe delays in many areas due to staffing shortages, we are finding that 1st class mail is taking upto 6 days or more in some cases and 2nd class even longer and advise all customers who require their products urgently to utilise the special delivery or DPD services.
Aspire Nautilus GT Kit
The Aspire Nautilus GT vape kit combines the Aspire Glint vape device and the 2ml Nautilus GT tank. Compatible with a single 18650 vape battery (sold separately) this kit can be used for mouth to lung or sub ohm vaping and is capable of a 75W max output. The 2ml GT tank includes handy features like top filling and adjustable airflow.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the Glint vape device has a clean look and is easy to use. Utilising the newly created ASP chipset, this device features a number of inbuilt protections keeping you safe when you vape. This chipset also offers a programmable variable wattage mode, allowing you to select an ideal wattage that will support your coils.
Capable of holding up to 2ml of your favourite e-liquid, the Nautilus GT tank is compatible with the entire Nautilus BVC coil range. The large range of resistances available means you can find the perfect coil to match your needs, whether you're looking to experience clearer flavour or bigger clouds - there's an option for you.
- 1 x Aspire Glint 75W Vape Device
- 1 x Nautilus GT 2ml Tank
- 2 x Nautilus BVC Coils
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x O-Ring Set
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- Size: 129.5mm x 45mm x 25mm
- Battery capacity: 1 x 18650 (not supplied)
- Tank Capacity: 2ml
- Coil Resistance: 0.7ohm mesh(fitted), 1.6ohm(spare)
- Output Wattage: 1 -75W
- Output Modes: VW
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3