ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO CORONOVIRUS
Due to the ongoing pandemic the Royal Mail is experiencing severe delays in many areas due to staffing shortages, we are finding that 1st class mail is taking upto 6 days or more in some cases and 2nd class even longer and advise all customers who require their products urgently to utilise the special delivery or DPD services.
Aspire K-Lite Kit
The Aspire K Lite vape kit is compact and simple to use, recommended for new users and first-time switchers. The large capacity 900mAh built-in battery provides enough battery life to keep you vaping all day, with enough power to support the 2ml K Lite vape tank included. This kit produces a discreet amount of vapour, to support mouth to lung vaping, with an inhale similar to a cigarette.
Simple to set up, the K Lite vape device uses two buttons. The top button is used to activate and switch off the device when not in use; the bottom button allows users to select one of five power outputs: 3V, 3.5V, 4V, 4.5V and 5V, displayed on the OLED screen. The higher the voltage level, the more vapour is produced - to match your vaping style.
The K Lite vape tank benefits from child-resistant features, such as a locking top cap - similar to a childproof bottle. When the top is removed you'll be able to fill the tank with up to 2ml of eliquid. The same design features on the base for when you change your coil. The airflow on the base can be adjusted for either a tighter or looser flow of vapour.
- 1 x 900mAh K-Lite Battery Device
- 1 x 2ml K-Lite Vape Tank
- 1 x 1.8 ohm K-Lite Coil
- 1 x 1.6 ohm K-Lite Coil
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- Size: 130mm (H) x 26.55 (W)
- Battery capacity: 900mAh
- Voltage Range: 3 - 5V
- E-Liquid Capacity: 2ml
- Coils: BVC Coils (compatible with Original BVC coils and Spryte mod)
- Short Circuit Protection
- Heat Protection
- 510 connector
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3