Innokin Proton 235w Kit
Innokin Proton is a 235-watt high-performance box mod with a first-of-its-kind joystick-style selector and 1.45” TFT color screen display which supports 6 colors.
The Innokin Proton Kit pairs a powerful 235W mod with the impressive Scion 2 Tank for phenomenal performance and a high-end vaping experience.
Unlike anything you’ve seen from Innokin, every component, texture, and material of Proton underwent a complete design overhaul to bring you not only the high quality you expect from Innokin but the innovation factor that stems from its namesake as well.
Change begins from within, some of the most prominent feature of Proton include a brand new 235W chipset, a large and ergonomic side fire panel, and a first-of-its-kind joystick-style selector. Simply move the button left or right with your thumb to adjust your wattage.
Additionally, the 1.45” color screen display (TFT) allows you to choose among 6 colors for your preference, and the onboard memory bank functions allow further customization of your vaping experience.
The kit comes complete with the new SCION II, featuring a sliding top-fill cap and a brand new coil option, the Plexus coil. The Innokin Plexus Coil is composed of a whole KAL panel with aligned holes. This kind of structure guarantees excellent stability and durability. Thanks to the outstanding structure, its resistance is constant, which can bring you stable great flavor. With higher wattage, it delivers stronger throat hit.
This product requires 2 X 18650 Batteries which must be purchased separately
- 1 x Proton Box Mod
- 1 x Scion II Tank
- 1 x Plexus Replacement Coil 0.36Ω (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Plexus Replacement Coil 0.15Ω
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x Extra Drip Tip
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x Vape Band
- Product Dimensions: 85*44.6*29.6mm
- Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 6.0W–235W
- Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 0.0V–9.0V
- Temperature Control range: 150℃–315℃/300℉–600℉
- Maximum Charge Current: 2A
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.05ohm – 3.5ohm
- 1.45″ TFT Color Screen Display
- Joystick Selector Button
- Side-Panel Squeeze Fire Button
- 6 Color Display Themes
- Individual Cell Battery Life Indicator
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Dual 18650 Batteries
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Preheat Function
- Adjustable Memory TCR
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel, Titanium & SS316L Support
- Material and Mode Selection
- Low resistance protection
- Dual Circuit and Reverse Polarity Protection
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £25
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Christmas and New Year 2018 Shipping Service
The table below shows the Royal Mail Christmas and New year delivery and last order dates.Please note however that during the festive period there are usually delays to the normal Royal Mail delivery times so patience is essential. Selecting 1st class DOES NOT guarantee next day delivery!
|Tue 18th Dec||Last Day for placing orders by 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed post. Normal delivery service|
|Wed 19th Dec||Normal delivery service|
|Thur 20th Dec||Last day for placing 1st Class, 1st Class Signed orders. Normal delivery service|
|Fri 21st Dec||Last day to place Royal Mail Special Delivery orders. Normal delivery service|
|Sat 22nd Dec||Normal delivery service|
|Sun 23rd Dec||No Deliveries or collections, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Mon 24th Dec||Normal Deliveries, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Tues 25th Dec||No deliveries or collections, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Wed 26th Dec||No deliveries or collections, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Thur 27th Dec||Normal deliveries and collections|
|Fri 28th Dec||Normal deliveries and collections|
|Sat 29th Dec||Normal deliveries.New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Sun 30th Dec||No deliveries or collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Mon 31st Dec||Normal deliveries, limited collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Tue 1st Jan||No deliveries or collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Wed 2nd Jan||No deliveries or collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Thur 3rd Jan||Normal deliveries and collections|