Aspire NX75 Mod
The Aspire NX75 device fires upto 75 watts and represents Aspire’s commitment to produce the very highest quality in vaping products. The NX75 features refined lines and high-level design throughout it looks amazing in the hand and has a simple five button system making it ultra-intuitive with one-button navigation between Temperature Control and Wattage mode. NX series devices are set to change the accepted quality levels across the industry. NX75 – Next Gen Vaping.
The NX75 adds a new Customizable Firing Button Profiles (CFBP) function which allows for heat ramp-up (power curve) to be fine-tuned. This customization can be made with just a few button clicks. The NX75 also features Child Lock and one-button navigation between Temperature Control and Wattage mode.
Note that a battery is not included with this and must be purchased separately
- 1X NX 75 Zinc Alloy Build.
- 1X Micro USB Cable.
- 1X User Manual & Warranty Card.
- 510 Connector
- Compact Form Factor
- Solid Zinc Alloy Construction
- Dimensions 75 x 35 x 22mm!
- Takes a Single 18650-Battery Battery Not Included
- 75W Max Output
- Both VW and TC modes available
- 5 Button Control System
- Custom TCR Settings for Temperature Control
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Customizable Interface and Logos
- Customizable Firing Button Profiles
- Unique Magnetic Battery Compartment Design
- On Board Micro USB Charging
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3