Aspire Breeze 2 All-In-One Kit
The Aspire Breeze 2 is a new and updated version of Aspire’s popular Breeze Kit, featuring an all-in-one design, pod-style tank system and a host of new features.
Aspire’s Breeze 2 retains the ergonomic, pocket-friendly design of the original, but introduces a new filling system that gives the kit a pod mod feel. Simply squeeze the pod release buttons on both sides of the device to pop the pod out, then remove the silicone cap at the base of the pod to access the filling slot.
The Aspire Breeze 2’s pod holds 2ml e-liquid, and comes with a choice of two coils: one 0.6ohm U-tech coil and an all-new 1.0ohm U-tech coil designed specifically for use with nicotine salt liquids.
The Aspire Breeze 2 has been designed for mouth to lung vaping, but also has adjustable airflow allowing the user full control over their inhale. The 1000mAh battery can be charged via USB and there is a mounted LED on the device that indicates battery life.
- 1 x Aspire Breeze 2 Kit
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x 1.0 Ohm Salt Nicotine Coil
- 1 x 0.6 Ohm Coil
- 1 x User Manual
- Battery Size: 1000mAh
- Micro USB Charging.
- Refillable Pod System: 2ml
- Adjustable Airflow Control Ring.
- 5 Clicks On/Off.
- Bypass Output.
- Drip Tip Protective Cover.
- Backward Compatible With Breeze 1 Coils.
- 0.6ohm & 1.0hm Coil Included.
- Mouth To Lung Vape
- Aluminium alloy body
- Pod-style design
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you order DPD On a Friday before 2pm and do not select the Saturday delivery option, it will be dispatched on the Friday for Monday delivery
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3