Aspire K2 Quick Start Kit
The K2 Quick Start Kit is a pen-style e-cigarette from one of the world's biggest e-cig manufacturers, Aspire. Aspire return to their roots and wrap the K2 battery in tough and lightweight carbon fibre and pair this with a tank crafted from metal and glass (capable of holding 1.8ml of e-liquid) - a durable tank and battery combination which carries a much more premium feel than many other kits of the same form factor.
The Aspire K2 Quick Start kit features a 800mah battery which should last around a day of light-to-regular use can be charged via the Micro-USB port found on the bottom the device. The Aspire K2 is a mouth-to-lung style e-cigarette which makes it perfect for those transitioning from traditional cigarettes.
- 1 x Aspire K2 800 mAh Battery
- 1 x 1.8ml K2 Tank
- 2 x 1.6 ohm coil head (1 x pre-installed)
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 800mAh battery
- Tank capacity: 1.8ml
- Micro-USB Charging
- 510 Threaded
- Available in Black (with black tank) or Pink (with silver tank)
Parts and Accessories
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £25
- All orders made before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day.
- Orders made after 2pm on a Friday will be dipatched the following Monday
- The products are shipped in plain white padded envelopes or unmarked brown boxes.
- Free Shipping is 2nd Class Royal mail (2-3 days delivery) on orders over £25
The DPD Service option is a fully tracked next day delivery service available throughout the UK except for the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Channel Islands. The postcodes shown below fall under the definition of Scottish Highlands and islands.
- All orders must be made before 2pm as DPD Parcels are collected at 4pm
- DPD Orders made Mon-Thur will be delivered the next day
- If you want a DPD order delivered on Saturday (which is more expensive costing £10.20) please select DPD Saturday delivery otherwise the order will be processed on the following Monday with delivery on Tuesday.
The Postcodes below are excluded from DPD next day delivery
AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Christmas and New Year 2018 Shipping Service
The table below shows the Royal Mail Christmas and New year delivery and last order dates.Please note however that during the festive period there are usually delays to the normal Royal Mail delivery times so patience is essential. Selecting 1st class DOES NOT guarantee next day delivery!
|Tue 18th Dec||Last Day for placing orders by 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed post. Normal delivery service|
|Wed 19th Dec||Normal delivery service|
|Thur 20th Dec||Last day for placing 1st Class, 1st Class Signed orders. Normal delivery service|
|Fri 21st Dec||Last day to place Royal Mail Special Delivery orders. Normal delivery service|
|Sat 22nd Dec||Normal delivery service|
|Sun 23rd Dec||No Deliveries or collections, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Mon 24th Dec||Normal Deliveries, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Tues 25th Dec||No deliveries or collections, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Wed 26th Dec||No deliveries or collections, new orders will be dispatched on 27th Dec|
|Thur 27th Dec||Normal deliveries and collections|
|Fri 28th Dec||Normal deliveries and collections|
|Sat 29th Dec||Normal deliveries.New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Sun 30th Dec||No deliveries or collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Mon 31st Dec||Normal deliveries, limited collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Tue 1st Jan||No deliveries or collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Wed 2nd Jan||No deliveries or collections. New orders will be dispatched on 3rd Jan|
|Thur 3rd Jan||Normal deliveries and collections|